Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Horrendous week

The last 2 weeks has been extremely horrendous (think my coming month would be the same as well)!! Its the worst in my whole audit work life!! Really set me thinking if the amount of pay would justify the level of stress that comes with it. But anyway judging at how my current job (as in my current audit client) is going, i dun think my yr end appraisal will turn out good and promotion most prob wont happen.

Law always tell me,"How much you get = how much stress u must take." But seriously...is it really worth it? Furthermore with our recent "No more OT hrs claim", i wont be able to justify the amount of hours i put into the job for OTs during weekday nights and when we work during the weekends. A normal day would means an avg 15 working hrs, and to add in hrs for weekends and to compare with my salary, per hr i am only earning about $15. And plus the stress, who says auditors are highly paid! Its a myth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Law, if i quit my job, "ni hui yang wo mah????"

0 comments: