Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Happy Birthday (Ren Ri)

Ren Ri - 1 Feb 09

HAPPY BIRHTDAY EVERYONE!! Since today is Ren Ri, so it would means that its everyone's birthday! Had a dinner gathering at my uncle's place at West Bay Condo. We did a potluck by the pool so that the host dun need to prepare all the food :)
Yummy Mee Goreng and fried rice

Then we have sambal prawns, Lou Han Zhai, duck and fried sotong balls

And the yummy cheng tang made by my mom. All those ingredients in the plastic containers are the ingredients for the cheng teng! Its delicious!!

Yu Sheng from the famous Dragon Phoenix

Putting in all the sauces

And we are ready to go! There are too many of us, thus we went in batches :P

Law manage to join us for this gathering :)

My grandmas (ya, all 3 of them :D)

Sis with a tired Trishelle and po po

Trishelle with yi yi

With my aunty
After dinner, we went up to my uncle's place where he prepared programmes to entertain us! We started off with a series of slideshow. Its really nice and effort of my uncle to go ard Singapore, collecting the old photographs from us and made its into a slideshow. It really brought back fond memories. :)
Pic of my aunty and uncle when they are young.

My blood related grandam when she was abt 22-23 yrs old. She really knows how to pose ya...lol
A family photo of my dad's generation. The baby in the photo is my sis. The eldest grandchild for my generation.

Everyone are getting very amused by the younger times and older days. Sure had a good laugh!
After the slideshow, guess what we did?? We played..........................................BINGO!! Ya man..nv would i tot that i would be playing Bingo with my family and relatives! One of my grandma was very generous and the sponor the prizes for the winners. An ang bao each containing amount that is not small too and we had at least 5 round of the game!

And Law won one of the game!! :P

I didnt win any bingo but am happy with my fortune cookie. Cos my msg inside says......

My stars are shinning, everything seems favourable! :D (The top one is Law's_)
Had a great night! Thanks uncle Kevin for organising it and making the effort to keep us entertained!

0 comments: