Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My birthday!!

Its my birthday yesterday and i would like to call my bday celebration as my "First" celebration. Reason being that, activites i did in that 1 day are all my FIRST time doing it! Thanks to ah dear and my besties!!

"Celebration" started on Friday night, when ah dear called me at 9pm+ to asked if i wanna go for a midnight show. As i just finished bathing, my hair was wet and i was tired from work, i didnt feel like going out. But ah dear convinced me that he really wanna watch the show and would come and pick me up (ie he has to come from sentosa to my place in the west and back to town, marina, in order to watch the moive). So in the end i agreed. Haaaa "yuan lai" his motive is to countdown my birthday with me...its the 1st time he is doing it :) ..the movie is just an excuse..and it wasnt even nice. He was tired and almost fell asleep half way thru the movie :P


We watched Twilight. Its a 2 hr movie.

After the movie, we went to Selegi for the famouse Dong Hua and you tiao..yum yum!

The next day, i met up with XH, JH and Daph for tim sum lunch at Dargon Gate, Harbour Front. I have planned to go for the mango sale at Vivo before meeting them and law came to pick me up before gg to work (he is gg to help out the lunch crowd then leave). Just as i was about to leave my house, my granny came home. Then she suprised me with a pc of cake!! I was damn touched! Hahah my granny has nv bought me a cake on my birthday before :P Its always my parents who bought it (and as i grew older..no more cake for me le :p) but as they went on cruise over the weekend, only me and granny is at home.


The world sweetest and most delicious Black Forest Cake! :D

The mango sale at Vivo was much better than the one at Shaw. Managed to buy a top and bottom there. Tim Sum lunch at Dragon Gate was good! Love their Century Egg porridge and their fried water chestnut cake. Its our 1st time meeting for a Tim Sum lunch! Of the 15 yrs that we have known each other, this was our first! Can you imagine...haha

Its a buffet tim sum. These are just the 1st round. As was busy eating and chatting, didnt have the time to take the pics of the rest of the food :P

Me with Daphne


Thansk for the present gals!!

My birthday cake. Champagne and Chocolate favour. Making a wish



And ooossshhhh......

Then its cake cutting and Daphne helping me to hold up the present! Hahaha

They force me to eat 1 quarter of the cake!!

And they themselves only took a small piece each!!


After the extremely sinful and full lunch, i went into Sentosa to look for Law, where he has make plans for the rest of the day. 1st activity of the day was to do a mini photoshoot! I have been bugging him since we got together to help me take pics and make a portfolio..haha today, he is gg to fulfil my wish :P It was raining in the afternoon, thus we make it a quick one. We went to a place in Sentosa. Not sure whats the exact location, but according to ah dear, it used to be a World War II site ... errie..but actually can be a suitable place for our bridal shoot. Will keep in mind :)

There is only 1 way up to that place and its quite narrow. A peacock was happily standing in the middle of the path when we arrived and the poor bird kept on running for a distance before deciding to hop to the side to let us pass...lol

Here are a few pics which i had uploaded (didnt bother to upload the rest..memory size too big and its taking too long to load :P)



A new place in sentosa for solemnisation

After the hr long PS, i was covered in mosquito bites!! Next time during my bridal PS, i really must remember to apply insect repellent and paste on the mosquito patch!!

After that we dropped by to Bugis Junction to run some errand before heading down to Marina Square.


Managed to take a snap shot of the "christmas tree" without any passerby in the photo.

Our purpose at Marina Square is for................................. KTV session! Our first time going for KTV together and alone too! We like to sing...hehe but dun dare to sing infront of others..dun wanna torture them :P



Opted for the dinner buffet at K-Box. Nothing fatanstic.

But i sure did eat a lot of salmon!



My "Andy Lau" haha

The pink shawl is my bday present from Law. He knew i would be cold and got it specially for this KTV session ..lol



Me ate really alot in just 1 day!! So much for my diet plan ... -_-" hai have to work harder next time . Wanan thanks ah dear for all the "first" suprises that he made..hee..first countdown, first PS, first KTV.

Present from XH, JH and Daph. Its a moisture set plus eye cream from Clinique. Really need this a lot!!! Especially the eye cream!! Thanks gal!!

Also thanks those who smsed me and post on my facebook. Thanks you ppl for all the well wishes!! :)

0 comments: