Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Mom's birthday

Celebrated Mom's birthday last sat even thought sun was the actual day. Went to a coffee shop in Toa Payoh at the recommendation by my aunt. A few families turned up and we have 2 big tables :

My 3rd aunt and her granddaughter

Mummy (my cousin) and daughter

Aunty Rossy and Uncle Han

Candice's family

Aunty Janet and family

And of cos my family :)


We had a lot of food but the chilli crabs are my favourite..i just have a soft spot for chilli crabs:

Yummy!!

Then it was the suprise bday celebration for my mom! During the dinner, she was still telling the others that we gave law a suprise bday celebration on the cruise..she didnt know that we gg to give her one as well!!

Ta-da! Durian cake from Emi cakeshop

Happy Birthday to you~~~~~

Cut cake cut cake!!!

And lastly, me with a sleepy Estella.

0 comments: