Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Still a sick chicken

Been a week since i came back from genting and my visitation to the doc. Have finished all the medicines prescribed, but my flu and cough is not getting any better and on the contri, it seems to be getting worse.

Went to the clinic near my place just now and the doc prescribed me yet another set of antibiotics, flu and cough medicine (the cough medicine is in tablet form and not syrup. Said to be more powerful). Then he added,"Dun mean to frighten you, but if you have finished all these and still not recovering, then you need to go and take X-ray." What the.....ya thats not frightening enough...faint....

Well seems that my healthy for 2008 isnt gg to be a very good one. From CNY till now i was already on MC (including today) 3 times and CNY is like just a mth ago.....hai...gg to be a hard year ahead...

0 comments: