Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Family & me

It has been a week since i came back to Gentings. Am still sick, thus decided to stay at home to "Yang Bing". Just as i was keeping my bag that i have used for the trip, i chanced upon some old photos of my grandma. Suddenly have the urge to blog abt my family. Haa..seems like a primary school composition title right :P

My dad told me that grandpa has a 5 wives in total with my grandma being the 4th. I have never seen 3rd grandma before, so in my heart, i only have 4 grandmas (Grandma 3 is not in the pic).

See, isnt my grandma a beauty!! (the one in black)

Here is my mom and dad

Photo of my mom taken at Genting. See that logo in the background?

And my dad. So skinny hor...lol

And they got married of cos! :P

Then came my sis. Dun you think Trishelle looks like my sis?!?!

Then came me (my sis carrying me. sis @ age 4)

See i so poor thing. Didnt even have a proper baby chair to sit in. End up my grandma has to stuff old rags into a baby bath tub so that i can sit in it...

I was very vain when i am younger, thus have taken quite some photos. But i think i am cute then too :P (thick skin..haha)

Me @ age 2

Me with dad @ aged 4 with a newly permed curly hair...lol

Here is a pic with my sis. Not sure how old i was..think should be ard 2+ ba

Me with Candice (my cousin) @ genting indoor theme park

There was a period when i went acting in SBC as an "extra" during my school holidays. It was a memorable time. We dun earn alot, abt $15 per day..but it sure was fun!! I am the one on the extreme right wearing the grey overall.

I have quite a blessed and privileged childhood. Visiting to restaurants are never rare. We went on holidays almost very year, if not is very alternate years. Countries which i have been to with my parents include Japan, China, Hong Kong, Korea, Thailand, America, New Zealand, Australia, Switzerland and Pairs, with Japan, China and Australia a few times visiting different parts of the countries.

Disneyland @ Tokyo (age 7)


Disneyland @ California (age 10)

Disneyland @ Paris (age 19)


My most memorable holiday was to Hokkaido. It was winter then and the country was experiencing the worst snow storm in 50 years! No doubt our travelling was disturbed by the snow storm, but i still enjoyed the trip very much as it was my first time seeing fresh falling snow and in great quantity too! Everywhere was covered in thick white snow. It was Christmas when we went to Hokkaido. Thus that yr was really a white christmas for me.

That egg like object is supposed to be a sign board

The snow is really knee deep, we "climbed" all the way in just to see how deep it would go. Its a mistake, as after that my jeans was totally wet...lol

Hee..maybe due to my privileged childhood, i began to "balloon" during my puberty stage.

Class Sec 2D @ TWSS. I was the class monitress then, thus sitting beside our form teacher. Can see i was alr fat then..

Band was my ECA back in sec school. Had alot of fond memories then, training for competition, preparing for performances, doing formations. This photo was taken after our performance at BPHS grand opening.

When i was in poly yr 1 (this is my project teammates)

Err..to show you how much i have ballooned....

Me @ 20 yrs old...

Ya thats me too...hahaa....

But luckily i managed to loose weight after i started working and shortly after my sis got married.

Me @ 25 yrs old


A new slimmer me :P

It was also in the same yr that i got together with law

Haa..we looked so young then :P


And...me at current look: @ last yr Co's D&D. Photo taken end of Dec'07

And in 2007, we have a new addition in the family. Thats my niece, Trishelle :)

Taken @ CNY 2008 Day 2

Well thats all for my family and me topic :) (wow cant imagine, this blog post took me almost 2 and a half hrs to write, including finding and scanning of photos!)

0 comments: