Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lunch time again...

Yup, its my lunch time and i am having my lunch in front of my laptop again. Am at Ubi Techpark this week. Its damn far from my place. Travelling time is about 2hrs!! Imagine i leave my house at 730am and reached client's place at 930am!! But its such a small world, i saw my secondary school classmate , Valerie when i was taking the feeder bus from Euons to the Techpark yesterday. Both of us stayed in the west and we have never met each other there or in Orchard..but in Ubi!! Haa, her office is only the next bus stop from my client's place, thus met her for lunch.

Been busy these few days, both at work and off work. My Advance Diving course cum trip is next fri and i need to complete my theory module before that, thus have been going down to Blue Reef Scuba for the past few nights. Still need to go in for another night or two before the trip and to finish reading the textbook (OMG..zzzz..). Haa..havent been eating at home for the past few nights too and when i told my dad me not going home for dinner yesterday, he said,"Again..." Okok....point noted...tonight i would guai guai go home for dinner ok..Lots of things to do before next fri:

- Test my underwater camera housing
- Go to blue reef scuba for 3 more video cum theory lessons
- buy luggage tag (for my dive bag - anybody know where i can get them?)
- Read my Advance diving textbook and to finish all the knowledge review (must submit b4 next fri)
- Sentosa Seagrass studies this sat
- Calvin's house warming this sat
- Sign RISIS's accounts before going on leave
- Bring down my dive gears to BRS one of the night (so i dun need to carry the bag to work on fri)

0 comments: