Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Dilemma, dilemma

Woah, seems like i am addicted to blogging alr! Will blog as and when i am free and feel like it! Haha, you must be thinking that i am damn free right. But you are half correct. I am pulling out from my client's place today (pulling out for audit means that we are done with the audit and have to bring everything back to office) and am now waiting for my client to give me the Consol Pack so that i can bring back to office for my AM (as their reporting is next wed, have to get everything done and sign by then)..so its the waiting game again.

Oh ya, back to the topic. I am in a dilemma..as on the 29th Jul, its me and my dear's first yr anniversary, but then i also have a chalet on that weekend and i promise to go (as this is with frens that we have not meet up for a very long time) .. at that time when i agree to go, i dont know that if dear manage to take leave for that weekend (due to his nature of work)..but now he tell me he manage to get the leave!!! On my...but i already agree to go for the chalet .......sigh........how how?!?!?

1 comments:

Ah Hee said...

Hey, I suggest you bring your dear to the chalet....afterall there is only 'one' one year anniversary. cheers and have a good time