Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Big name big responsibility

Wow, i have been damn busy every since i came back from KL!! Now is our so call off peak season, but i was so busy that I don't even have the time to chat with my frens properly on MSN. Oh ya, and i received my promotion letter alr. I would say the increment and bonus are better than expected..hehe..finally the company is doing something good.. :P but i heard that other big 4 are getting even better bonus!! Anyway, i am contented with my current takings. And yes dad, i am going to start saving..so don't worry about me ok (yes, my dad is hip, he would read my blog thanks to my sis...).

Ok back to the things i wanna grumble about my work: From 1 Jul 2006 onwards i am officially a senior. This designation comes with a big responsiblilty and i can start to feel the stress alr..i was like doing 2-3 different jobs concurrently for the past few days. Worst still i am suppose to go on job next week with a junior, however that junior was being put on course on the last min, so my AM (assistant manager) told me to go alone. Her respond was," Aiya now u senior alr, can one lah." Oei! U think senior is god har..senior can say "presto" and all the work would be done?? Nah!! We are also human loh..so pls give me more time ok..

Am alone at client's place now. Lunch time now, no one to accompany me for lunch so i ta pau back..luckily they have connection, if not it would so boring. Would be alone today, tomorrow and the whole of next week..sob sob..no lunch partner...sianz...

1 comments:

Jacelyn said...

Wah Sey!! My dad is known as Starryfragonfly and has his own blog!!! Cool man!! Hahaa....