Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

U family Pinic

This happened last week but I still decided to blog abt it cos I totally enjoyed myself! I always wanted to bring my family for a Pinic but hubby wasn't keen on it. The u family Pinic was organised by ntuc n it was like a family day. I bought tixs for 5 pax thinking to go with hubby n my maid n 2 kids. But.... Hai... Hubby couldn't make it , thus in the end, went with my parents instead. We had fun n glad that I didn't skip the event :D

As its a Pinic, we had to bring our Own food. I cooked glutinous rice n made chix wings. Also brought
Watermelon n grapes. When we reached WestCoastPark, the carpark was packed to the max. End up we had to park illegal at the lorry carpark :(

Reached ard 6pm. Timing is a good choice as it wasn't that hot n there was evening breeze.




Jazelle can't wait to go gai gai



Our Pinic setup. Not bad ya.



The U Pinic basket from ntuc. Paid $20 for 5 pax n was given this basket with coupons to fringe activities.


The kids with pop



Jazelle with her fav, gong gong.



My only pic on this trip cos I was the only one taking photos :<


We quickly gobble dwn our dinner n set off to q for the fringe activities. There are balloon sculptures, face painting , pony riding (which I didn't know until it's quite late), candy house, popcorn , candyfloss, photo booths n photo stamps. On the dwn side of such event is that the q are super duper long. My maid q for the balloon sculpture for almost an hr! Meanwhile I brought Skyler to q for the candy house.

It's where we were given empty boxes, led into a house with a huge inflatable pool filled with sweets! So scoop to our Heart's content for the sweets!





Scoop arh!!


Po Po! Quick! Help me to scoop!

After that I brought K to the photo booth mail n get our photo taken n made into stamp. Through out the event, bubble sticks were given n of cos Skyler had lots of fun with them.


Our balloon sculptures!



Poor butterfly didnt make it back home. Got "eaten" by Jazelle


Popo with the flower


N Skyler got his mega gun




Tired after all the activities. Ended the day with fruits n choco marshmallows (free from the store as they r closing)


Jazelle with her dog. She had fun too :D


The free choco marshmallows .

Both Skyler n Jazelle was tired at the end n refuse to let others carry. So in the end, i became super mom!



One in front n one at the back hehe.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: