Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Reviving of my blog

Gosh, i didnt realised that my last post was back in Feb! A lllooonnnggg time since i wrote something. Yes yes, i am getting lazy, but hey, life isnt a bed of roses, especially now that i have 2 kids to handle. Any spart time i would rather spend to relax and watch dramas online.

Now that i am back at work and its over my busy period, i guess i have more time to write stuffs abt my life once more. Also, what prompted me to write again? Its my other half ! I am pissed with him!

I felt like i am a single parent. Just received his called telling me that i need to bring S to berries myself this sunday AGAIN. When i complained, he said "no choice. i am the son of the nation" (or something to that context) as he is gg for his RT (for those who failed their fitness test for the purpose of army) in the morning. So the correct meaning is that, you are not a son of the nation. you need to go RT, because your fittness is not up to the std!. Totally pissed and say S is my responsibility. Isnt he your son too? Crap. I know i shouldnt so "unreasonable" afterall you are going for exercise. Its not like you are going out to enjoy urself. But, lets see if you would accompany and play with your kids in the afternoon before you go to work. Or (like usual) you would just say u r too tired. WE SHALL SEE.

0 comments: