Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

8th mth milestones

Skyler turned 8 mths on 25th March and I m still pumping! So proud of myself =P

不知不觉, I have alr gone back to work for abt 4 mths le. In another 4 months more, Skyler will hit his big one! Have alr decided to do a Sesame Street Theme for him :D Law said it's more for me than for Skyler.. Lol... Which partly is true lah wahahaha ! My little boy is slowly growing up. He now weighs 8.3kg, 50 percentile. In this one mth, he :

- begin cruising ( ie holding onto furniture n walk), but still unstable

- started cooking porridge for him.

- crawling still 3 legged ... Faintz...

- becoming more n more sticky to me

- super love the song "Ai" ( he wld stop wat he is doing n concentrate fully on the tv. Dunno wats so fascinating abt tat song.

-started eating bb biscuits

- lying on bed by himself drinking his milk

- figure out how to escape from the bumbo!!





Happy 8 mths baby!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: