Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Skyler is 6 mths old!

Yes it's finally 6 mths!!!!!

Hug my Skyler boy n kiss: Thank you for coming into my life. Thanks you for being my little angel, little devil, little mr fussypot, little mr itchy backside (can't sit still), little mr eat-it-all (pls continue to do it minus the non edible items like TOYS, CLOTHES, PLASTIC), little clever boy, guai boy etc etc. You really brought a lot of excitement n fun n experience into my life. W/o u, my life seems so boring n uninteresting.

Hug my breast pump n kiss: Thank you for being my fateful fren for the past 6 mths. I see u every 3-4 hrly n work u to ur max. U have been good n did not give me much trouble. I will try to use u as long as possible but lookg at circumstances, I think I might be giving u ur deserved rest soon.. Continue to be good n shall see u again for #2 ya.

XOXO,
Mommy



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: