Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Updates

Hello ppl, sorry for not blogging more recently cos was really busy and tired. For now, i can and will only update my blog or surf the net when i am pumping, other "free time" would be spend catching up on my sleep. Previously i cant even update my blog when i was pumping cos i wasnt using the handfree set, but now, its a total bliss :) i should have started on that earlier!

So far for now, i still have 1 kg more to drop to go back to my pre-preggy weight and 5 more kgs to drop to go to my ideal weight. But i realised that even with the weight dropping, my "size" doesnt seems to be dropping much :( i still cant wear my rings and most of my shorts..i wonder where all the weight dropped from...

Nowadays, my days are pretty much routine. In the morning, i will feed Skyler, pump, have breakfast, then prepare to go to my parent's place. At my parent's place, i would be on a 2-2.5 hrs standby mode to feed Skyler and to pump on a 4hrly interval. My mom will help with the feeding if i am pumping or eating. Then in the evening, i will bathe Skyler, apply all the creams/oil/spray (at least 6 types) then feed him again (on the 2-2.5hrly mode). After the 7pm show, Ai, my parents will fetch me home and i will continue looking after Skyler myself until hubby is back, who will take over the nite feeding shift. Thats pretty much a day in my life now..boring ya.

But for last night, i did all the nite feedings myself cos its hubby's birthday today. As a privilege, i excused him of all the feedings. Now my 2 boys are sleeping soundly. Skyler just had his feed and hubby was sleeping thru the nite and havent wake up yet! So envy..i am looking fwd to my birthday..lol..

0 comments: