Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

To my breasts

Dear breasts,

I would like to apologize to u as I have not been appreciating u much in the past. I always feel tat u guys r a little too small to be paid much attention to n r just a pair of un-eye catching accessory to my body. It's only lately tat I realized how important the both of u r n I regretted tat I have not treat u guys better in the past. Also, would like to say sorry for abusing u guys n pushing u guys to the limit for the past 3 weeks. Really appreciated ur hardwork n I promised tat from now on, I wont take u guys for granted. I wld love u more n take better care of you. I will dress u better n give u better support. So THANK YOU n let's work hard together in the days to come.

Love,
Your owner

0 comments: