Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

12 days old

Time really flies, for the past few days, i am just eating, sleeping, pumping and the cycle goes on and on..feels really like a 24/7 COW! Sometimes i am afraid that after 1 month, Skyler boy would reject me, cos afterall i am not his main caregiver for now. My CL is but i am always so tired to carry him. So for now, i try to bottle feed him as much as i can and carry and play with him when i am up to it. Hopefully by the end of the 1 month, after my CL leaves, he wont fuss so much abt me :P

Began my 5 days massage with Mdm Mas on Monday. It was so shiok after the 1st session! My back was aching like hell then and Mdm Mas managed to "cluck" my bones and loosen them..hmpf..the feeling is heavenly! Also after the wrapping i think my tummy did shrink a bit :P and finally i can see a bit of my collar bone alr! Lol.. Gambathe on the weight lossing effort! Tonight gg for follow up check up with my gynae. Will weigh myself again and hopefully its good news again hehe.

Yesterday we had the infant photoshoot with Allison. Before that, tried to make Skyler sleeps but he just simply refuse too! In the end, the photoshoot lasted from 10.30am till 1.15pm with feeding, burping and coaxing inbetween. He also pee 3 times ( twice on daddy!) and poo 1 time..faint. Didnt manage to capture alot of his individual shots cos once we place him down, he starts to cry, those that we are holding him are still ok.

Btw, we have decided to hold Skyler's full month party on 22nd Aug (Sun), lunch. Keep yourself free on that day ya. Once the e-invites are ready, i will send them out.

0 comments: