Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

36th week!

Finally i am at my 36th week!! Time really flies. Just seems like yesterday that i found out i was preggy and now i am at the last of my last stretch of pregnancy. Counting down to the last month, it seems surreal. In another max 4 weeks time, we would be meeting our dear boy, Skyler. Another one more week, ie 37th week to reach the so call full term, ie save to be born. Anytime before 37th week is considered as prematured. Have just packed my hospital bag, so anytime, we can just grab and go..haha always see this kind of scenario on TV..waterbag breaking, contraction starting and ppl was thrown into a frenzy and just grab the bag and go. But in reality, most time, we would have time to take a bath, have breakfast, before making our way to the hospital.

Apparently this weekend is a very good weekend to give birth. At least 7 or so July mummies (be it waterbag burst, scheduled csect or induced) has given birth. Annoucement, pics are flooding facebook and birth stories in the forum. Seeing and reading all these pics and posts are making me all nervous but also at the same time looking fwd to my own experience with labour.. ya, you didnt read wrongly..i really did say looking fwd to my labour..hee.. from the birth stories posted, even thought it seems a long process but i believe its what every woman would and should go through :) it would be a very valuable experience and process. So wait for my good news, my announcement and own narration on my own version of birth story.

0 comments: