Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

35th week and counting

Time flies...now i am in my 35th weeks plus. Have been rushing to finish my work, get all necessary bb stuffs, buying furnitures for our new place, taking maternity shoots etc..its busy busy and busy. And becos of all these running ard, my feet have been swelling like nobody's business. But there are other ppl who told me that swelling means you are to due soon...dunno is it real..scary. There are still so much things i need to do but cannot do. Constraint by all the traditional chinese rules where preggier cant do this, cant do that. If not i would have done it LONG ago and not wait for hubby to do it for me. But poor hubby, he only has 6 off days per mth and since its World Cup ("WC") session now and sentosa being itchy backside are doing promotions for WC, thus they are even more busy than usual, so cant really take leave to settle all these thingy. So even though when i am free at home during the weekends, i cant pop over to our new place to get things done. In fact, i wasnt allowed there since the renovation started! But the good thing is that, reno is now complete!!!!!!!!!!!!! And we have decided that i would be doing my confinement at the comfort of our new place! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only compromise which i made was that, we would only shift over after i have delivered bb Skyler. Ie to move in on the day i discharge from hospital. Why? Cos i am not allowed to move our bed before i give birth..so its either this, or to spend another few thousands and get a new bed..well..based on our finances now..i think this is the best choice..but who cares..as long as i get to do my confinement at my own place, i am happy enough. :D

So now, as i am not allowed at our new place, all my bb stuffs are still at my in-laws. I need to wait for hubby to move the things over bit by bit and to set up the cot, the steriliser etc all by himself and judging from his 1 off day per week ratio, i dunno how he is gg to do it in time. All this waiting has been making me very anxious and stress.. Gynae reminded me to be calm and not be stress as this could trigger early birth..so i am constantly reminding myself not to be stress (hey even this process of reminding myself to be calm can be quite stressful too! Its like when you feel like crying but is told not to cry), my feet swell doesnt mean i am gg to give birth soon..all things will fall into place nicely (when though i dunno how its gg to be done). I shall just concentrate on being calm, sit at home, shake my legs and wait for the arrival of bb Skyler, which should be another 2-4 weeks time...

On a happier note, 2 maternity PS down and 1 more to go on next monday. The last round was done by hubby and his cousin; Si Hui, her bf and one of Si Hui's photography fren. We did it at Krangji reservoir cos its THE place for us. We did our pre-wedding shoot there 1 year ago and 5 years back, this is where hubby asked me to be his gf :) Some preview shots:
Like this pic the most! Cos cant see my fat face !! Lol..

0 comments: