Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Sorry for the lack of post lately. Had been super busy with work. As some of you should have heard me grumbling before, i am being "arrowed" to be one of the so call "champion" in my firm to roll out the eAudIT thingy. And am suppose to conduct trainings to train my colleagues on it. So for the past few weeks, have been busy attending training (for the course), then training (to learn how to present and train ppl) and work on projects with regards to the eAudIT. Even need to act in short clips... -_-" all these are done in addition to my normal work... tsk tsk tsk..really cheap labour leh..so my wedding prep..haha has been put on hold. For these coming week, am gg to start our 1st run of training other ppl..am very stress over it..asked me to speak to a small grp of ppl ok..ask me to speak infront of camera ok...but asked me to speak infront of a class!!! hai...stress stress stress stress and more stress...

Looking forward to wednesday as i am on leave on wed and my training modules have been squeezed into 2 days (ie i have to present more in these 2 days then go on leave on wed). So ie after tue, i should be stress free and can enjoy my leave on wed (its our anniversary!!) :D Then i should return to normal next week, and gg back to be stress again during national day week as the week after that (17th aug week), i have another run of training to do...hai...watever..

0 comments: