Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Busy day

Alot of things happened today. Firstly, i manage to despatch 2 sets of accounts out in the morning. While working on a 3rd set of accounts, Vera came over to tell me that she needed me and Dennis to do some filming for the eAudIT project that we have been working on since May. My first impression was like "What! I am here, rushing my accounts, without enough time on hand and now you still want me to go do some stupid filming..." But she being the manager..so once arrowed, i cant say no right. At least Dennis is gg to be my "co-actor" ..lol.. together with Art (another dept colleague), the 3 of us waited nervously for the camera crew to arrive.

The "scene" took place in the Zen room (which is just beside where the secretaries are sitting). We have altogether 3 scenes to act. It took us almost 2 hrs to finish these 3 scenes! Cos just one "act" has to repeat at least 4 times with the camera man taking from different angles. And there are scenes where we just cant stop laughing! The most excited scen is when Art has to purposely spill the coffee onto the table. We took a lot of precautions to prevent the real files getting soiled by th coffee. Its a 1 take thing. Cannot cut. Art was so pressurized ..lol.. Anyway, we had fun for that 2 hrs. Even thought a bit time consuming, but at least it was able to release some stress that i have been bearing.

Another thing that happened this morning was tat Daphne msg me telling me that she cant be my jiemei for my wedding le cos her granny has passed on yesterday. Gal, its ok and i am sorry to hear about our granny. But at least she is not suffering anymore. Do take care ya. We shall catch up again with the rest and discuss about our Bintan trip. :)

0 comments: