Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY first day

Just after 2 hrs sleep, i am up and running...Its a tradition for my family to have fried carrot cake for breakfast on the first day of CNY. Its made by my granny and its the best in the world!!

Yum yum!!!

The first place that we went is to my dad's side relative. For those who doesnt know, i have a few grandma. My real granny (my dad's mom) is the 4th wife of my grandpa. So the first stop is to my elderest grandma's house whereby all my aunties and uncles would gather there for the morning.

This year, the hot topic of the day is of cos no longer asking the kids (or my generation) about work, studies, who got bf/gf or when are you getting married. The center of attraction is of cos Trishelle!! Haha think she really saved us on answering all those qns!



With our star!

This yr there is a team of Lion Dancing Troupe that went house to house. Not sure whats the meaning of it. But i am sure its for some good blessing..

And we only allowed them to stay by the doorway.
See that flash in the mirror, thats from my cam ..haha. We together with Trishelle are standing at the furthest corner of the living room afraid that it would scare Trishelle. But it proof wrong. When the troupe started playing the drums and others, its way too loud and yes, Trishelle was frightened! Can see from her expression. Its quite funny actually haha :P but not in time to capture her expression. My dad quickly covered her ears and brought her into the room.

After that we went over to my mom's side. We had the ever hot selling Shark Fin soup made by my aunt. Hee..my sis didnt get to eat it last yr cos she was pregnant and she had her revenge this yr! She had 2 big bowls of it!

Haa..look how satisfying it is

Lunch is steamboat. Last yr think i didnt cook the food properly and ended up having LS for the next few days..this yr, i am gg slow on my cooking man...There are so many of us that we need to eat by batches.
Look at all those food!

Mike and Candice

Me, BIL and sis

Last yr, we had 2 pregnant women so of cos this yr, there are 2 new additions to our extended family!
Baby Trishelle and baby Estella

Estella with her mom Winnie
These are my 3 favourite red packs that i have received this yr. The first one is a Little Twin Star one with a small bell on top. Next is a red pack with 8 golden mouse all over its and the last one is a gold pack with the chinese character of rat on it.

Lastly would like to wish all a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! May love, health and wealth embrace you through 2008!!!



0 comments: