Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY 2nd day

Think my CNY programs for the 1st 2 days are pretty routine. Haha..first day would be gg visiting and 2nd day would be gg for tim sum with my mom's side relative. We went to Harbour City this year.

Yu Sheng is a must

And followed by other tim sum dishes

Due to the number of us, we have to get 2 tables. At my table is my family and aunty Julie's family


Haa..think aunty Julie is camera shy! With her daughter from the left, Francine, Francesa, aunty Julie and Uncle Ron.

My mom and dad

Sis and family

Law, me and my granny

See Trishelle with her cute hat!!!

Just simply LOVE her!!! :D

After the Tim Sum, we started gg visiting on Law's side relative. Their practice is only to go visiting on the 2nd day of the new year. :) just nice a timing for me. haha..

Went to watch CJ 7 in the evening. I quite like the show, but Law said its too disappointing.

0 comments: