Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ai Xin Stout

Sometimes back, me and ah dear went to have our fortunes read. Its quite accuary i would say. He even knows that i have leg cramps problem by just looking at me. There are other things which he mentioned and predicted that was pretty accuary too. The reason, he said for me having leg cramps is due to menses. Hmm..i have never heard that menses can lead to leg cramps..stomach cramps maybe but leg?? And the funniest thing is that he recommended Stout as a "medicine".

So just a few days ago, on my first day of menses, i received my Ai Xin Stout from Ah Dear at nearly 12 midnight!! He just got off work and pop over with the beer.
It taste sweet and bitter at the same time. Sweet cos he bothers to bring it over, bitter cos i have never taste something so horrible and bitter in my life..errmm maybe when i am taking those chinese medicine.

0 comments: