Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

1st day back at work

SUPER DUPER BLUEZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!

Lucky i am on course for half a day and for the whole of tomorrow. My brain seems to stall this morning when i log onto my email and saw 25 unread mails. I just cleared my emails last Thursday. So within 1 day (fri), i recieved 25 emails...duhz....work...Was still worried that i would be rather free in Oct since most of my jobs would only start in Nov. But after reading the mails, i believed that Oct would be a busy month too!

Bad new for the day: Simmons would no longer be under my care this year. It has been transfered to another unit. I quite like this audit client. Easy job, nice FM, accounts clear, go home on time...hai....so sad...

Anyway, looking forward to this weekend. Would be on leave on Fri as its Huiping's wedding and there is yet another divers' gathering on sat and Law is coming along this time too!! Yippee!!

0 comments: