Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Yes i am gg!!

CONFIRM plus chop!! I am gg diving next weekend! Yippee!!!!!!!!!! (just keep finger cross in case of any last min changes).

It seems like an annual affair for us to go diving. Actually Law wasnt very willing to let me go as in the early part of the year, we went to this fortune teller and the shifu asked me to be careful of "water". Best to keep out of any water activities. But if insist of gg, best to go to the Mazhu temple to pray first. So his only condition of gg is that i MUST go and pray at the temple first...keke...

Anyway, we would be gg to Tioman this year. At last, something different from Dayang! Heard that there would be blanket and hot shower. In addition, the boat ride would be shorter than to Dayang. Looking forward to it and will try to take more photos for posting later on!


Ok right..back to waiting for my Harry Potter book..its suppose to be delivered by Singpost today. My last book reached my place abt 8+am...now alr almost 12 noon..am still waiting...duhz..

0 comments: