Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Disappointed or not disappointed...sometimes when one thing starts to go wrong, all things will follow suit. I cant even enter my blog entries without hipcups. Was trying to update my blog on my weekend trip to Genting (previous weekend) and i realised that my Adobe Photoshop programme has been deleted since the last formating. Now i cant edit my photos, thus cant post my entries. Next, when i try to enter "this" post here, i found out that my title bar dun seems to be working...meaning i cant type in my title for this post...duhz.....

The main disappointment that i have is that i MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GO DIVING AT THE END OF JUL ANYMORE!!!! How sad can that be...waited for a yr..and now this...wasnt hopeful of gg at first as Law keeps on "stressing" that he might not be able to take leave as his new outlet just opened abt a mth ago and there are not enough manpower to work. But last night he told me that he had inform Jasmine abt the leave thingy and Jasmine said its all right to take leave. I was thrilled!!! At last a confirmation of gg!!!!! But then...just today..lesser than 24 hrs that i was told that we can go...Law told me that his colleague fell in the kitchen today and had fractured her ankle...would be on MC for 10 days and most prob gg to extend. This means that most prob we wont be gg for diving at the end of jul..... :~~<

Why does such thing always happens...why cant we just take a simple leave in peace. Its just a 3 days thingy... Its like until we ARE on the trip, if not there are always high chance that it would be cancelled..sigh..hate this kind of feeling...I know its nobody's fault...its just fate...but i just cant help feeling the way i am feeling now....

0 comments: