Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Welcome 2007

2007 arrived without a bang for me. But at least i did make the effort to leave my office early and spend my countdown at home.

Went to Tung Lok for Tim Sum (yes, again) lunch this afternoon. Its per strong recommendation from my granny. The food is not bad. We had the normal tim sum but here are some recommendations from me :

Love their seafood Sheng Mian
Sweet Egg Bun
Dumpling with soup - definitely better than Ting Tai Feng!








After that, meet up with Law and we went to watch Death Note 2. The movie is much better than the first!

My 2007 Resolution (which i will try to attain :P):

1) Save up more (as i am a little bit richier each mth from Jan'07 onwards and hopefully i would be even richier each mth in Jul'07),

2) To spend more time with my family,

3) To go for more dive trips,

4) To be more tolerent with my GAs,

5) To drink more water,

6) To complain lesser,

7) Err..will add on if i can think can others.

0 comments: