Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Goodbye 2006

Its the end of 2006 and how time flies. It has been a great year for me. Some memorable things i have done in 2006:

1) Mar'06 - Sign up for massage package with my mom at Bodywellness. (We shared the package thus each of us has 25 sessions each. Think up to now, i have only been to like 3~4 times :P)

2) Jun - Bought a new digi cam, Nikon S3 together with the Underwater casing

3)End of Jun - early Jul - Went on a 3D 2N KL trip with my colleagues. There were 10 of us and we went up in 2 cars. Had a great time playing, eating, gossipping, bitching, more playing and more eating (haaha, and we didnt even went for much shopping!).

4) Jul - Got promoted to a senior, S4 in my job

5) Jul - Went for my Advance Diving Course.

6) Sep - Celebrated Law's birthday by arranging with The UnderwaterWorld to join the Dive With The Sharks programme.

7) Sep - Went on cruise to Thailand with my family and Law came along too.

8) Oct- Went on company trip to Phuket. Had a great time with my colleagues again.

9) Nov-Dec - Peak period for my job started and most of my time is spent in office or at client's

10) Dec - Have a 2D 1N stayed at Intercontinential Hotel with my poly frens (have yet to blog on this, hee...will find time to do it soon), to celebrate Christmas.

Count down as done at home alone as Law is working overnight due to the Sentosa Siliso beach countdown party.

0 comments: