Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

13th DeCemBeR

By the stroke of midnight, i am yet another year older. Decided to take last min leave to give myself a break and to enjoy myself. But the sad thing is, i still need to bring work back home to do....lol...anyway, met up with Law in the afternoon. He bought me a bouquet of flowers! Daisy, my favourite! We went to Orchard to do a little bit of shopping as i still have outstanding christmas gifts to buy.

Dinner was at Intercontinental Hotel, Olive Tree Restuarant. The food there was nothing to shout about, but their desserts are quite nice. Law got me a Chocolate Moss cake too :)



My daisy


Us!

Cheers
My pasta (Buffet)
Desserts! Yummy!
My bday cake
Haa..my BIG bday present

My real bday present :D

My ring
Nice?

After dinner, we went to watch movie, After This Our Exile, 父 子by Aaron Kwok. According to Law, its a award winning show. Hmm...find the movie ok only..a bit draggy and long..its about 2hrs.

Its a great bday celebrated (even though its so last min) :) Thanks dear!

0 comments: