Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

P.P. (Peak Period)

My peak period has only started for a week, but its seems like eternity. The mad rush, the OTs, , the reporting deadlines and the pressure seem almost unbearable. What make things worst is when u know that your competitor's firm is going to give a $200~$300 pay raise to their staffs (by the end of the year) whose job scopes and work loads are much lesser than yours. What for stay in a company whose pay is lesser and work is more? Seriously speaking...what keeps me with my current employer is my colleagues..if not i would have left the company long time ago.

In such times, i miss my dear even more. Cos peak means lesser time to meet up. Weekends are burnt doing unfinished work and weekday nights also very hard to meet up for dinner since everything are on deadlines. Luckily he is on reservist now..so more time to sms me or to make small chats during the day (ya, he is more busy when he is at work...duhz..)

6 months more before my next off-peak arrives....

2 comments:

Jacelyn said...

AM!!! impossible! AM at least 4 yrs..

Jacelyn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.