Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Typical Sunday

It sort of become a routine for me on Sunday to update my blogs. Been busy all week and doesnt have the time to enter in the entries and with Law working on weedends and no one to accompany me, Sunday has become the best choice to do all my back log errands and work. But at least i manage to learn how to back date my entries..haha so that i wont need to log on on the actual day to lock the date and all entries wont be dated on Sunday!

Tested out my new cam just now. The pic is a bit blur. I did test the cam when i was at the shop and it seems all right. So not sure if its the setting of the cam or its the problem of the cam that cause the blurrness. Law promise to help me take a look at it. Hope the problem will be solve..if not my money will be wasted!! Sob..sob..Think would also bring the cam back to the shop to check when i go dwn to collect the underwater housing. Lets keep my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Ah heng said...

ai yo dont worry so much lah.. if really got problem then they are suppose to make a one to one exchange for you within one week one.. u havent send out ur warrenty right.. then take that down also

Jacelyn said...

Ya will do just that...