Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

About me

Hiya! This is my very first post! Everyone has been blogging, my sis, my frens. Was thinking about blogging for sometime already, but due to work commitment, i dun really have the time to blog. The person or rather the reason why i decided to start to blog is my sec school fren, Justin. I never know or expect him to blog!! Haha sorry Justine, just that i was so suprise when u mentioned about u blogging..hee..Anyway its the start of my off peak period in my audit line, guess i would have more time to write whatever crap i feel.

Ok enough, lets get back to my "title". Here is a short intro of me:
I am 26 this year, attached to my deary - Lawrence, slogging my life as an Auditor with KPMG. Just took up diving last year and was addicted to it right away, but due to time and money constraint, haven't been able to go anywhere else to dive except for Redang.

Like a typical gal, i like to shop, bitch, msning and taking pics (be it whether i am in it or not :p). 女大十八变,u know where people can still see a kid photo and recognise themselve as at now, i had completely changed! And its not suprising if my primary school fren can't recognise me now. Here are some photos from young till now.



Thats me..err..think is a few months old bah..

Me @ my 2nd birthday (dun i look cute??hehe..)

Me as an "extra" during SBC generation (the one at the extreme end)

Hee..the cheeky me with my sis (taken at America, age 10)

With Yumei after one of our band performance (age ~15)


Taken at Tazmaina (age 20)


Taken just last week with ah dear. Was getting bored in the car tats y..haha

0 comments: