Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

31 weeks+

I m left with the most 9 more weeks to go. Time seems to fly! I m getting more n more nervous. I haven :
- started washing Jazelle's nb clothes,
- buy the cot sheets,
- collect the playpen or buy the mattress for it,
- buy the voltage converter for my Pisa,
- small tin of fm,
- pack my hospital bag,
- present for Skyler for sibling's gift exchange,
- wrap Jazelle's gift.

Seems that I m more nervous this time round as compared to Skyler's time. Wonder how would I coup with 2 kids in the future. Would I still be able to spend as much time as I could with skyler now? How am I able to go out alone with 2 kids wo the maid? How would Skyler react when Jazelle arrives. How would he react to gg N1 next yr? So many qns, so many uncertainties. Oh dear... Pls let everything proceed smoothly.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: