Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My Skyler

Realised that i didn't blog abt Skyler for a VERY VERY long time! I have been blogging abt my pregnancy every now n then but nothing on skyler (hope he doesnt say that I m being bias!) . My little boy is now all grown up, learning new things everyday :) . He managed to drop his pacifier habit when he was 20 mths old n now at 26 mths, I m training him to zzz on his own. Tonight was the 2nd night n he took 1 hr to zzz -_-". Yesterday he only took 20 mins. Lol guess he was tired last night.

It's another 2.5 mths till my edd. So it means another 2.5 mths to have our 100% love n attention. I seriously dunno how he will react after mei mei is born. N I felt so guilty that in times to come, he needa share our love for him with mei mei. So not looking fwd to it :( .

Nowadays Skyler can speak more and communicating with him is much easier. But he can be so cheeky at times. He has also started his "y?" qns n some times driving me up the walls. Talking abt terrible twos..,*shiver*




Relaxing 1 corner, playing with iPhone


Cheeky boy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: