Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Hello! Been getting super lazy in updating my post recently. Quite a few changes in my life going on currently. Some i have to hold on till later then i can announce. But for now, i am in my new job! So far so good, loving it as of now. Enviroment, colleagues, bosses all seems quite nice. Hopefully this goes on.

At my new place, I have my own room! More privacy and not that stressful too. Finally I have the feeling that I am somebody that is consider as a little important to the Co lol. And best of all, the location of my office is back in town! Back in good old raffles place. Miss the buzz here. Sentosa is sooooo dead.....I think i might be a more city person than a country person afterall. Oh ya and before I started with the Co, I went on a short trip to BKK with hubby and of cos Skyler! It was a great trip. Going to update on that post soon.

The tag on my door hee.

0 comments: