Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Scolding, scolding and more scolding

After I have tendered my resgination, i wasnt on speaking terms with my boss. In fact, she treated me as transparent, which in a way is good as she no longer asked me to do things and now she has transfer her scoldings to my staffs. Well, now I can only empathised them. Nothing much i can do to help since i am no longer there to cushion the scolding.

Sometimes i wonder, why does she need to vent her anger on us all the time? Isnt she tired of scolding people? Cant she make the world a better one or rather make the office environment a better one to work in? She just scolded one of my colleague loudly (i think the whole level could hear her) and demanded that a particular item to be done before lunch. Hai, i am glad that i am no longer in this shit hole. I should have jump out of it long time ago.

0 comments: