Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

1 mth

Ma, it has been 1 mth 1 day since u left us. This 1 mth seems to be passing so slowly. Lots of things happened n memories of u kept coming back . How r u doing up there? Hoped that it's really you who 拖梦 to me that day n tells me u r doing real good.

It seems like a long long time that u r gone but it also just seems like yesterday that we went malacca together , sharing the same packet of fried quay teow, sleeping on the same bed, squeezing in the car. The march school holiday just ended n I remembered sis proposing to bring u oversea for short holidays again.., but u r no longer with us. Seeing ur "wake" photo in the living room makes me feels weird. There r times when I cant bear to look at ur photos as my tears would not stop flowing....try to come into my dream again soon ok. Missing u alot ... Alot.../font>


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: