Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Changes in life

Recently there are quite a few changes in my life. Some are devastating (but we have since learnt to move on and hope for the best) and some are lifestyle arrangements n some are career related.

I have stopped breastfeeding completely on the 2nd week if August. I can finally say bye bye to waking up at 530am to pump but at the same time, I m saying hello to fats! Yes, I can see the significant increase in fats on my tummy n hips area... -_-" oh well, it's time for exercise. So bye bye pump n hello hula hoop!

Next, I have also started Skyler on a weekly right brain development class back in Jul. Some of you might bs thinking tat I m very KS to start Skyler on class so young. But being a full time working mom, I m not able to spend much time teaching him things during the weekdays. So hopefully by attending classes conducted by trained professional teachers, Skyler can at least absorb a bit? Anyway, it's only 1hr per lesson per week. He still has the rest of the 6 days n 23 hrs to eat, sleep n play. So I m not depriving him of his childhood right. Mind u, these classes doesn't come cheap. I have just signed him for the 2nd school term which would start in oct till Jan. :p His class is on Sunday morning 9am, so I dun get to sleep in on weekends too.

And finally, I have tendered!! Yes! After 7 yrs in KPMG, I feel tat tat is quite enough. It's time for me to venture out n see what I m worth in the commercial sector. Went for interview for 1 company n I got the job. I was quite happy as i didnt expect it to be so easy. Remember the time after graduating from uni , the no of mths n interviews tat I went thru before finally securing a job. So stepping into KPMG was really a wise move. At least I m worth something in the job market now. My new employer actually offered me a higher pay than wat I have stated in my asking pay. They say they dun wanna short change me for giving me a lower pay. They wanna pay wat I m worth . Actually I didn't ask for too much increment from my current salary taking into consideration tat I have left the audit function for 1 yr n in this 1 yr, I m doing non Accts related job. But of cos I m happy tat my new employer is so generous to increase my pay automatically. But I guess, with increase salary, higher position , it would of course means more responsibilities n bigger challengers. Just hope tat I m not itchy backside n wont regret leaving my comfort zone to take up more "shit".

Gg have a short break first before starting on the other side. Gg spend more time with my precious before diving head in into my new job scope. Oh ya, n we r gg for a short overseas trip to HK, of cos bring Skyler along too. It wld be his first flight. Hope he won't fuss too much while on the plane.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



0 comments: