Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Week 29

Just entered into my week 29th. From the "whattoexpect" website, its says that "As she grows and room in your womb gets tighter, you'll be less likely to feel those big kicks and more likely to get poked by an elbow or jabbed by a knee". That put my mind at ease, cos for the past 1 week or so, i no longer feels junior's karate kicks which were so obvious and frequent just a few weeks earlier! I was wondering what happened and why the gradual less movement as times goes. Nowadays, i can feel him stretch or waves of moments going from left to right.

Also from week 29 onwards, i am suppose to count the no of movements that junior makes. Once in the morning and once at night. Junior should make at least 10 movements in 2 hrs, if not i should be calling my gynae about it..hmm..but so far from my last visit to Dr Yam, he did not ask me to count the no of movements that junior makes. And i think 10 movements in an hr should be pretty hard..dun think he moves that much leh.....haa but sometimes when i am worried, i would tap or shake my tummy a bit and sees if he response. Most of the times he does, but sometimes i guess he is just sleeping (must be a deep sleeper like his daddy .. lol), thus no response..

0 comments: