Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tired mom-to-be

It has been a while since i last blogged. Been so tired lately and everyday after work, when i reached home, i am just trying my best to stay awake to finish my shower followed by an hr of bbplus before allowing myself to doze off. Am going into my 27th week tmr. In another week's time, i w0uld be officially in my last trimster. Times seems to fly! So fast it has alr been almost 7 mths..3 more mths to go...seems scary..lots of things to do before junior comes. Must get the house ready, buy all the stuffs (now only got bits and pieces of the necessary things). Nowadays, i am troubled by swollen feet, forever frequent toilet trips and just recently, leg cramps in the middle of the night..hai..per what ppl say, this is just the beginning...i should still thank god that i can at least get 3-4 hrs of undisturbed sleep at night.

Also, at first i tot that i am one of the earlier few among my peers to get pregnant. And boy was i wrong! ppl ard me are popping left, right, centre..lol..there are at least 3 of my sec school mates that has popped or gg to pop before me in this year. And for my sept bride thread, 4 has already popped since Jan and 1 would be in the same mth as me. So, that makes 8 of my frens who had or is gg to pop in the same year as me :) so "ren nao" hahaha..

There are so many things to blog, yet i have no energy to do it. Went on a mini babymoon; cruise on superstar virgo to Redang..am just too lazy to upload the photos :P haa..promise to do it when i have the energy to do it k. ok need to zzzz alr...nite...

0 comments: