Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Didnt do much today as hubby needs to work (as usual), thus i stayed at my house. He came to pick me up at night and gave me my christmas present! Even though we said that we gg to restrict our budget for this year, but hubby went very much over than the inital amt that we had agree on :P

Hee, a BIG present! You know, they always said that a woman's 6th sense is very accurate and my 1st feeling of the present is that its a back massager...and....

After removing the wrapper, it still doesnt tell you much of the thing within which the box contains..but a very meaning present, cos on the box, its stated "I give you the license to throw tantrum" Hubby said this is just the right present for me now..haha so next time i wanna throw a tantrum and he argues about it, i can show him the present..well, he gave me license to do so mah...haha THANKS hubby! So what is it......
And its really a back massage cushion! :P 100 pts for my 6th sense.


LOVE the present dear. Thanks alot!! I am gg to use it VERY OFTEN, be it for massage or for tantrum throwing since now that i am given the license to do so, i better make full use of it! :P

0 comments: