Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sick

I have been quite sick lately. Been to 2 docs but still cant recover. I am also sick of other things. Sick sick sick sick sick.....

I am:

- sick of everyone who kept coming to ask me about the eaudit system leaving me no peace to do my work.

- sick of clients who always tell me "later then i do" but nv once do it

- sick of being ignored and feels like talking to a wall

- sick that wat i did was not appreciated and not even a word of thanks

- sick that i need to be the one doing the thinking and reminding

- sick of nagging and nagging

- sick of posing me a question and expect me to know the answer

- sick of telling me "dunno" when obviously no serious tots have been put into the question

Anyone got the xian(1) tan(1) to help me out? :(

0 comments: