Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lau Kor

My long "lost Kor" suddenly msg me on Facebook last thursday! Was damned suprise to receive his msg via facebook. Actually to be true, i shouldnt be suprise, cos after all we got to know each other thru mirc when i was like 17~18 yrs old. That was like 10 years back when its the "IN" thing to chat online then.

At that time, got to know a group of good buddies throught the chat room...cant remember the name of the chat room thou...and particularly close to Lau kor. Being 9 yrs older than me, we could really click and he did always provide me with good advices. Even just now when we were msning, i started pouring out to him some of my problems and he started giving advices alr..lol.

Kor, am really glad that i got back in contact with you :)

Btw, kor has become his own boss :) and opened a collector's items toy shop. Please go to the link below for his blogsite or click on the link which i have set up on the address bar. I am sure he would be able to give very good price.

0 comments: