Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Staying?

Just got to know that 2 of my colleague tendered their resignation last friday. Even though this doesnt came as a suprise to me, but was still feeling down for the whole day. Now only left the 3 of us for my level (as in position). Me feels like leaving too..as recession is coming, it would not be easy if i am gg to wait till next yr, after the wedding, then leave.

Me gg for an interview tomolo. Have mixed feeling gg for this interview. This is another big company. Exposure wise should be good and name of company would look good on my resume. But work wise wont be easy and hrs would also be long too. In addition, in the event that i am being offered, it means that i have to forgo my bonus, which would at least be 2 mths. Even though my current company's bonus payout is in jul, but given that our wedding is next yr and our house has yet to come, this money really means alot. Hai..so will just leave it to fate.


Am feeling nervous now :P been a good 4 yrs since my last interview experience...

0 comments: