Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Stupid mistake

Made a very very stupid mistake yesterday...i bought midnite tickets for Mummy 3 and went to Taste of Singapore to look for ah dear at ard 10pm. After complaining that i hasnt eaten any durians since the start of the season, ah dear bought me some D24 durians (but got to collect it at his outlet)..so there i am sitting outside his restaurant eating my durian happily. At 1030, realised that we would be late for the movie (at 1120pm), i started to nag at ah dear to hurry up...

Managed to rush to The Cathay at 1125 (5 mins late). Due to time constraint, we decide to work separately with me collecting the tickets and ah dear buying the popcorn. The queue at the ticket booth was quite long and i was cursing that old man infront of me for taking his own sweet time, choosing the movie (discussing with the counter personnel on which movie should he and his wife watch!!). Finally its my turn and the lady swipe my credit card...one time, two time...nothing found. Thus the lady asked for my confirmation number..upon looking at it..she gave me a funny look and said that, "Sorry miss, your confirmation number is for Cathay at Cineleisure. Not The Cathay. Our confirmation start with number 3xxx." I was stunned on the spot and started to panic!!! Hated myself for being so stupid!! Those tickets cost me $22!!! And i am already 10 mins late!! I quickly ran to Law but too late, he has already bought the popcorn combo..i told him wat happened and he being his usual self, calmly said that we should catch a cab down to Cineleisure.

Not wanting to waste the $22, thats our only choice ...so down we went, after another 15 mins and $7.20 poorer, we are at Cathay Cineleisure.. In all, not too bad, we were only late for 25 mins, minus away advertisment time, i think we didnt miss much...haha..got to thanks ah dear for being the calm one..lol

0 comments: