Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

No 1 internet addict

I think i can label myself as an internet addict. At 815pm i told myself that i am just going to log on to update one entry for my blog (had actually updated that post last nite, but due to some errors in blogspot, my entry wasnt captured) and thereafter to hog on my psp (am playing FF7 on psp now!!) Its only going to take a while since i have written it once..now only to recapture and retype. It should take me only abt 15 mins (infact only 10mis)....but...1 hr 45 mins later (10pm now), i am still on the net..what did i do?? Other that updating my blog...i checked emails, surf forums, read others' blog....after a whole day of facing my laptop in office, i think its healthier to rest my eyes at nite. Gg to log off now (and i make sure i do it!). Nite..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to interpret a insufficient of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I definitely like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage roster and will be checking back soon. Divert contain out my put as approvingly and leave to me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.