Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sick

Been a while since i did any updates. Been busy with June coming (statutory deadlines) and sick too. Am on MC today (already my 3rd day of MC within 2 weeks). Seems that health in 2008 isnt very good for me... really missed my sun tanning and diving days...

Anyway, nothing much to update too...am either in office working..if not is sick at home..lol..the only most exciting thing that i have done is that i went for a free high tea buffet and Le Meridein sometime back with Law. The environment is good, quite classy, but the buffet seems more like lunch than high tea (with main courses and little variety of cakes , desserts for sweet tooth ppl like me).

Law with his oysters!! Thats a 2nd helping alr...

Me with my laksa

Miserable few types of desserts

Looking forward to end July (diving trip) and sep where i will be gg on leave!! Yippee!!

0 comments: