Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY - Day 1

Its the first day of CNY! Like ususal, we would have our traditional carrot cake breakfast (homemade by my granny. Yummy!!) Well CNY is always very routine, beginning with a visit to my big grandma's house (my father's side), followed by a gathering at Candice's house (my mom's side).
My sis's car

We normally meet up my dad's side relative 2~3 times a year, during CNY, Qing Ming and Christmas. Sounds pretty bad right...to only meet up during a festive season. But no choice, everyone is so busy with their own lifes. So like ususal, standard qns like, hows school, hows work, when getting bf / when getting married / when getting pregnant...lol For me, i got upgraded...from a when getting bf qn to a when getting married qn. But of cos the main attention was on my sis as she is 5 mths pregnant. :P

After that was to Candice's house for the ususal big serving of Shark's Fins!!!!!!!!
Yummy!
Followed by the usual Steamboat lunch:


My sis and me

Some other pics that we took:


Me gg to be aunt soon :D

0 comments: